Gaza my 2 cents

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Gaza my 2 cents

Post by Ry » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:18 pm

I'll give you my quick thoughts

Prior to any rockets being fired Palestinians were shot up at a funeral of yet another victim (a child) the Israelis had murdered.

Furthermore, rocket fire is not an abnormal response to an invading military. Ahmed Jabari was killed during a truce. He seems to have been at least tacitly working with Israel in the past.

Israel has been losing it's grip on many things. Hezbollah may have had a drone near Israel's secret nukes.

Romney, who Bibi backed openly in the US elections lost. And so the power or fear they once had of boasting to control US politics and holding military supremacy is fading.

Hammering Gaza is a way to restore face. I also wonder about testing the new Iron Dome defense shield which it turns out does not work very well.

That's only speculation but I know before they tried to take on Hezbollah in 06 on the pre-text of "kidnapped" soldiers they first beta tested the same scenario through Gaza kidnappings and all.

That sounds crazy but I truly believe Netanyahu is crazy.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Re: Gaza my 2 cents

Post by Tim » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:12 am

And Hamas is the useful tool as usual. Without Hamas, Bibi won't get reelected. That's why Israel armed Hamas in the 80s against the PLO.

Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Muhammad Ali » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Tim wrote:And Hamas is the useful tool as usual. Without Hamas, Bibi won't get reelected. That's why Israel armed Hamas in the 80s against the PLO.
So they should just lay down and take it ? Everything they do is done out of pure desperation and hopelessness. As long as Jews control the media pacifism won't work because it will just get ignored.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:53 pm

No MA but Hamas was a creation of Israel to replace the PLO.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:01 pm

PLO is also defined as Terrorist Organization. Hamas was created by Israel but not of Israel.

Who is Hamas?

http://youtu.be/lR7xIZ9hyZE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The western and Israeli media often accuse Hamas of being a Terrorist Organization, Eric Margolis looks at the other side of this democratically elected government.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Not the PLO was framed for a airliner hijacking and it turns out they didn't do it see my time line of the middle east

Halfcrazedhoser
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Halfcrazedhoser » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:20 pm

My Opinion on the whole thing being called "Pillar of Cloud."
Just remember, I'm crazy, not stupid

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

"Institutions will try to preserve the problem to which they are the solution." - Shirky Principle

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Let me be clear when we say Israel created Hamas, it was through arming them via intelligence (Mossad and Shin Bet). Israel didn't create Hamas' nationalism, or their religious beliefs. They just gave them arms originally to fight with the PLO because the PLO, at the time, had enough support to force Israel into peace negotiations. Had Hamas not come into play, the Palestinians could have had a state by the early 1990s. But nope, then the Intifadas came with Hamas soon after. None of this justifies killing a few hundred Palestinians in the name of "self defense" of course. But we can't ignore the roots of Hamas which didn't benefit the Palestinian people at all. And Hamas firing rockets really doesn't do shit but give the Israelis an excuse to continue killing them. We all know the rockets rarely do any damage and hardly kill a lot of Israelis. The killing ratio is well over 100:1 at this point.

What people keep forgetting out west is that Hamas, like Hezbollah has a military wing and a political wing. They also have a television station that Israel bombed twice this past week and they have charity groups, hospitals, police stations, etc. They cater to the Palestinians like a social group. You could compare it to the Oathkeepers or some other American militia group out here. They aren't some monolithic bunch of retards just firing rockets and screaming about how great Allah is like the controlled media out here wants you to believe.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:20 pm

yall are going to like the conversation I had with Josh Blakeney about all of this stuff it should be out today