Are we seeing the beginnings of a US/Israeli coup in Egypt ?

Current events, politics, and more.
Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Are we seeing the beginnings of a US/Israeli coup in Egypt ?

Post by Muhammad Ali » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Over the past few days we've been hearing reports of rioting and protesting in Egypt because of Morsi's alleged power grab. From my understanding he did nothing that most Americans would object to if their own president did it. It seems a little unlikely to me that after 30 years of dictatorship that Egyptians would suddenly become the strictest of constitutionalists. The timing is also very suspicious. If it weren't for Egypt, Gaza would be a in a much worse position right now. Israel didn't have total free reign to do what they wanted to do. Egypt left the border open, they exerted some diplomatic pressure on Israel, and they helped broker a ceasefire. All to Israel's chagrin.

Now it looks like the Zionists want to remove him from power and put in someone pro Israel.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Are we seeing the beginnings of a US/Israeli coup in Egy

Post by Ry » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:13 pm

he is allowing us troops into northern Egypt.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Muhammad Ali » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Ry wrote:he is allowing us troops into northern Egypt.
You have a point but Israel definitely couldn't have been too happy with Egypt's role in operation whatever. Maybe Egypt doesn't like Iran for their own reasons

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:29 am

No it was just the only way Egypt could broker a deal on Gaza. It is looking more andmore like this was the purpose of the attack on Gaza the whole time.

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 am

I don't think so. Mubarak was pro-Israel and this Muslim Brotherhood stooge is only anti-Israel in appearance. Israel still has an embassy in Cairo. If Morsi forced them to close and get the fuck out, I might agree. He also didn't save Gaza with force, proving his loyalty to his masters.

Muckraker33
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Muckraker33 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:45 am

Nods to all. It seems like no matter what, weapons are being sold and MIC crooks are making money. Politicians can rake in some dough too, and religious nuts can think they are "fulfilling their destiny" (with ignorance and utter hypocrisy of course.) This is playing out like Survivor with everyone using each other to scramble to the top.
ImageImage

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:33 pm

They made a deal to end the attack on Gaza but in exchange for letting the americans into Egypt.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Egypt is firmly in the pockets of the zionists. Just look up what morsi said during his visit in iran. he's a stooge. a big and obvious powerless puppet and a traitor to the egyptian spirit. to bad the revolution got "handled" by th cia. always results in a cognitive mess on purpose. egypt turky and israel will attack syria. then iran. then us.
Check your slides

Muckraker33
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Muckraker33 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Bender wrote:Egypt is firmly in the pockets of the zionists. Just look up what morsi said during his visit in iran. he's a stooge. a big and obvious powerless puppet and a traitor to the egyptian spirit. to bad the revolution got "handled" by th cia. always results in a cognitive mess on purpose. egypt turky and israel will attack syria. then iran. then us.
This is what I had projected when this "Arab Spring" started, despite disagreements from forum members. I hoped I was wrong, but......

I really wish the Americans who are working for the MIC, CIA, FBI, etc. would just take some time to chew on what happens when you work for Israel. After the dollar drops, they will likely drop us, and cause civil war here via false flag missions, etc. so they can slip their assets on over to China and help them collect our debt. I hope I am wrong about this too. Where's the Alka Seltzer?
ImageImage

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:29 am

Muckraker33 wrote:
Bender wrote:Egypt is firmly in the pockets of the zionists. Just look up what morsi said during his visit in iran. he's a stooge. a big and obvious powerless puppet and a traitor to the egyptian spirit. to bad the revolution got "handled" by th cia. always results in a cognitive mess on purpose. egypt turky and israel will attack syria. then iran. then us.
This is what I had projected when this "Arab Spring" started, despite disagreements from forum members. I hoped I was wrong, but......

I really wish the Americans who are working for the MIC, CIA, FBI, etc. would just take some time to chew on what happens when you work for Israel. After the dollar drops, they will likely drop us, and cause civil war here via false flag missions, etc. so they can slip their assets on over to China and help them collect our debt. I hope I am wrong about this too. Where's the Alka Seltzer?
Its israel who will be dropped. that shitty little country is totally dependend upon gifts like money, weapons, water and oil. what they try to do is to grt every major tech company have its hdqrts in israel. gagle, intell, faecesbook, microsoft and others all are in a position to turn on us and spie on all of us.
dont worry. its israel who has the most to loose, like the heads and bowels of every inhabitant condoning willfull murder for decades.
Check your slides