potential problem for RP?

Current events, politics, and more.
Gixxer
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

potential problem for RP?

Post by Gixxer » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:58 am

he is being strongly endorsed by stormfront.org. I could see the neocons using this against him.

NOTALOWBROW
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by NOTALOWBROW » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:32 am

And David Duke supports him as well :?

They're going to go for his weak point and this is it. They'll add to this their BS about Libertarians being against the poor and the black community. But the way I look at it, as long as he doesn't have a sex scandal ( :lol: ) most people who would actually vote for him aren't going to care about this too much. It's the Hillary supporters who will hate him for it, and we're not gonna get those freaks on our side anyway, so let em think whatever they want.

I always thought white pride was stupid, but then I also think Black pride, gay pride and come to think of it, all group oriented "pride" is stupid. I was married to a Greek from Greece whose family had enormous Greek Pride (hated evil American women lol), and that is no different from the idiot whites who are so fucking terrified that their descendants will be "mullato". :lol: But like any outside the box group, they are seeing stuff that the mainstream refuses to. And that's why they like Ron Paul.

Irie Dave
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Irie Dave » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:21 am

No it probably doesn't matter it's not like Ron Paul's gonna endorse them.

ect
Rage against the neocrazies
Rage against the neocrazies

Post by ect » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:42 am

Storm......front?

In any case, if the s11 "crazies" support him, that may be a problem too, no?

How about jews4ronpaul, is that a problem?

sensi, good observation, following that theme....

Democrats openly support ethnic supremacism and ethnic supremacists openly support Democrats.

Looks like Democrats are the ones with a problem.
''the infant is not bold without divine aid''

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:47 am

fuuny those two sites supported me as well and I told them both to fuck off and they did. I said if they really want to support me then stop mentioning me or mention on their sites that I have nothing to do with them because I don't believe in their theories of racial dispositions.
Get The Empire Unmasked here