Who Wrote PNAC?

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Who Wrote PNAC?

Post by Ry » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:09 pm

Who wrote PNAC?

PNAC was first written in Israel. It was Paul Wolowittz, Richard Perle, Lewis Libby, Douglas Feith, Bill Kristal (CFR) and Elliot Abrams (CFR) Aaron Friedberg also (CFR) Donald Kagan (CFR) Robert Kagan(CFR) Stephen Rosen (the AIPAC employee caught spying on the US!!) Eliot A. Cohen (The guy saying the Walt/Mearsheimer papers on APIC are Anti-Semitic), Paula Dobriansky, Fred C. Ikle, and Norman Podhoretz, All Zionists and all Jewish. That's not anti-Semetic it's just the truth and what that means is they have dual citizenship and put the another nation's interests ahead of the US.

PNAC's papers are written by the same people who wrote Israel's policy papers which echo the same things.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Re: Who Wrote PNAC?

Post by Raoul » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:27 pm

This is one of the best looks at the neocons. it shows all the AEI/PNAC scum bags talking openly about what they want.

Listen to Perle and Ledeen playing good hawk bad hawk, try not to punch the screen.

All Politics is a Meme War

Colbyor
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Colbyor » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:05 pm

wow. creepy...

haha neocon nose dive

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 pm

I have a great section in my film on PNAC but I've decide to not put it online. It's not worth it because some people will just copy it and steal it form me. I'm not a slave I'm not doing labor for free for others to benefit from; I refuse to share my work any more.
Get The Empire Unmasked here